Pricing and Ordering Custom Cushions by Shape, Foam Type and Size
Custom foam cushions are the ideal solution for upholstery, camping pads and mattresses. Whether you need the perfect cushion for a boat seat, a custom foam cushion for an RV, new latex cushions to restore an old sofa or chair, or just a custom foam cushion cut to size using your template, FoamSource is happy to meet your needs with a variety of customization options.
The options for building your cushion allow you to pick from cushion shapes, a wide range of materials and up to three foam layers, if needed. The steps for creating and pricing your cushion are very straight forward.
- Select the "Custom Foam" then select a "Cushion Shape" from the illustrations below.
- Enter the required "Dimensions" by using the "Cushion Shape" you have chosen as your guide.
- Move next to the "Configuring a base layer", use the pull down menu "Base layer material" to choose the type of foam and firmness.
- Next, simply enter the "Thickness", the price for your cushion will appear.
- If you are using just one layer of foam for your cushion, scroll down to "Enter Quantity" choose the number of cushions and click "Add to Cart' to order online.
- To add an additional layer, if necessary, go to "Add an optional 2nd layer", then choose a "second layer material" and enter the "Thickness", your cushion price will be updated.
- Repeat to add a 3rd layer, if necessary. When finished scroll down to "Enter Quantity" choose the number of cushions and click "Add to Cart' to order online.
- Custom foam orders are not returnable.
All of our custom cushion can be priced, built and ordered online! Many of our custom cushions have the option of being built with custom covers, please call 800-255-0181 for more information.
Choose from the Following Foam Materials
Natural Latex Foam
For customers unfamiliar with latex, latex differs from Memory Foam in that our natural latex is only 100% natural rubber, sleeps cooler and offers a more buoyant support, whereas Memory Foam will offer the sensation of sinking and molding to your body. Both types of foam are very effective in reducing pressure points.
The amazing properties of natural Talalay latex foam provide unmatched comfort, durability and are available in three different firmness levels. Natural latex, also known as latex rubber, is a sustainable natural resource from the rain forests of Sri Lanka. It is derived from rubber trees, and provides a number of impressive health benefits including an impressive resistance to allergens.
One of the more impressive everyday uses of polyurethane foam is in couch and seat cushions because of its comfort and lifespan. Today's polyurethane foam will retain its form and support, likely outlasting the life of your couch, chair or mattress!
Polyurethane foam is available in varying firmness and qualities, choose from the premium Qualux Series (also called "Q" Foam) or medium density "H" foams.
Please Note: When used in a custom cushion or mattress, memory foam must be used in conjunction with a firmer base layer for support.
Memory foam is considered medium in firmness and responds to your body's pressure and temperature. It conforms to the curves of the body, offering support without discernible pressure on bones and joints. Because of this lack of pressure, improved comfort and circulation is a noticeable effect of quality memory foam.
Foamsource uses only the highest quality 5lb memory foam, the most durable of memory foams, which is made by Foamex here in the US.