The Nu-Lex 100% Natural Talalay Latex Mattresses
Our Nu-Lex 100% natural Talalay latex mattresses are the cumulation of over 30 years of designing custom mattresses.
They feature the finest possible botanical latex, with absolutely no synthetic content, covered in organic cotton, with wool batting from the Woolgatherer Carding Mill.
Our unique layering options have evolved over the years to create the most comfortable, and adjustable, natural latex mattresses designs.
Simply the finest mattresses available for purity, comfort and durability.
The 10" Nu-Lex Natural Talalay Latex Mattress
Our Best Selling Natural Latex Mattress
The 10" Nu-Lex has 3 layers of 100% natural Talalay latex, creating a refined combination of comfort and support.
The firmness options for the two 2" comfort layers and the 6" Talalay core are easily personalized for every size, weight and sleeping position.
The two 2" comfort layers at the top the 10" Nu-Lex are a unique design, creating unsurpassed comfort in a natural latex mattress
Choose The Nu-Lex - Invest In Quality
No Springs No Chemicals No VOCs
No Synthetic Foams No Synthetic Latex No Dunlop Latex
30 Years of Experience
We have over 30 years of experience selecting the highest quality latex from the best vendors in the marketplace.
The Nu-Lex mattresses use only all natural Talalay latex manufactured in the US, from 100% botanical latex.
60 Day Comfort Exchange
We offer a 60 Day Comfort Exchange, which allows you to fine-tune the firmness of your latex mattress, if necessary.
Made to Order
Every mattress is made to order for individual's firmness preferences, providing personalized comfort & support.
“I finally have a bed I really love. I bought a natural latex bed and was able to choose softness levels on my side which could be different from my husband. Covers for my pillows and mattresses are all organic, soft and high quality. We've had our mattress for almost five years and it's still like new."
Latex Mattresses With 100% Natural Dunlop Core
Our 100% natural Dunlop latex features the finest possible botanical latex, with absolutely no synthetic content.
Dunlop is the original process for making latex. Dunlop latex mattress provides all of the benefits of 100% natural latex, at a lower cost.
The 8" Natural Slumber is a hybrid latex mattress, with a 6" 100% natural Dunlop latex core and a 2" 100% natural Talalay latex comforts layer.
Simply The Most Comfortable Natural Mattress Designs Available
We are experts at creating the perfect layering options for every individual...
- All mattresses depend on a base layer, or core, to give the mattress it's overall feel and support.
- After choosing a medium or firm base, the wider range of firmness options in the top layers create perfect individualized support.
- Regardless of size, weight or firmness preferences, our layering choices make custom mattress design a very easy process.
- The experienced staff in our retail store will be happy to help you with your firmness choices, in person, over the phone or online.
- FoamSource offers a 60 day comfort exchange on every natural latex mattress we sell.
The perfect firmness is the most important consideration in your mattress...
- The perfect firmness should be the goal for every individual or couple when purchasing a new mattress.
- Every individual has unique requirements when it comes to the firmness of their mattress.
- It is our goal in every latex mattress we sell to have each customer sleeping on their perfect firmness.
- Our experienced staff can guide you to the correct firmness for your size, weight, sleeping position, and support preference.
- The good news for couples is that we can split the firmness on each side of the mattress, a very popular option.
The quality of your life depends on the quality of your sleep...
- We are serious when we state "we want your family to sleep as well as ours." We offer information on New Research into Sleep Health, both on our website and on our Facebook page to keep you informed.
- Current research into sleep has shown just how important a good night's sleep is to function optimally in our busy, sometimes stressful, daily lives.
- A solid night's sleep has a myriad of benefits to protect our health, keep us mentally alert, physically refreshed and emotionally stable.
- Research into sleep health has begun to provide easy steps which can be taken to improve your sleep, and we offer guidelines to improving the quality of your sleep in our Information Resources and Blog.